Athlete at Slippery Rock
There are many things that come with being a student-athlete at Slippery Rock. On my team specifically, it means yoga, lift, speed and agility, doing individuals, team practices and classroom sessions. Also in order to keep us on track with our grades, if you have below a certain GPA you will have to do a specific amount of hours at study tables. At times this may seem like a lot but each of these things has an important purpose and will, in the long run, help us become better versions of ourselves and better players. Personally, I love how structured and scheduled everything is because it helps me manage my time a lot better and keeps me from ever getting bored. I could not see myself not playing a sport in college, and I am so grateful that I get the opportunity to be on this team. I have learned so much from my coaches and teammates in just the last 3 semesters and can not wait to learn more.
Comments
Post a Comment