Athletic Background

Hi, my name is Molly Buettner and this blog is going to be about my life as a student-athlete. First, I am going to talk a little bit about my athletic background. I started playing sports in Kindergarten when I joined a co-ed soccer team. I played soccer all the way up until 7th grade. I started basketball in 1st grade and played basketball up until 8th grade. I stopped playing soccer in 7th grade because one of my friend's mom persuaded me to try field hockey, which is the same season of soccer. I started field hockey in 7th grade and played all the way through my senior year of high school. Finally, I started to play lacrosse when I was 8 years old in a local community rec program but then joined a club team in 6th grade. I now play lacrosse on the collegiate team at Slippery Rock and can not see myself doing anything else. All of these sports have brought me so much, friends, great coaches, and many life lessons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being part of a Team

My Average week of Fall Ball

Athlete at Slippery Rock