My Average week of Fall Ball
I am going to take you through an average week of fall ball. This week, in particular, is the 4th week of September. Starting on Monday I woke up at 5am so that I could get up to the turf and be ready for our 6am speed and agility session, following that we a 6:45-8:45 team practice. On Tuesday we have a lift at common hour, from 12:30-1:45. Then on Tuesday, we have practice from 3:30-5:30. Wednesday is our off day of the week. So that day is when I catch up on any work I need to do. Thursday's were our longer days, we have a lift at common hour, practice from 5-6:45pm, and then conditioning from 6:45-7:30. Friday was another day of waking up at 5am, where we had a 6 am lift and a 7am practice. I got used to waking up that early and loved having the rest of my day free to do what I wanted. Finally, some weekends over fall ball we would have tournaments versus teams in and out of our conference. That is a little glimpse into a week of fall ball.
Molly, it is insane how busy you student athletes are. My girlfriend is a soccer player here, and they just made the NCAA tournament and they were expected to skip class just for practice. Also, it is insane to me how you have such good grades and how you are so dedicated to the classroom, and the field. I hope you guys do well this season, and Good luck!
ReplyDelete